Natural Remedies for Skin Cancer!ighodalo.com
Natural Remedies for Skin Cancer
Cancer can normally be described as the unusual growth of cells. This growth can happen in different parts of the body such as in the brain, breast, or skin. If it occurs in the brain, we call it brain cancer or for skin, we call it skin cancer.
More specifically Skin cancer, what we are concerned about in this blog, is the unusual growth of cells in the skin. And it develops in the parts of the body such as lips or face, which usually are not covered by your shirt or exposed to sunlight. Although modern medicine proposes different solutions, which are effective while introduces many side effects. In this blog, I will describe natural remedies for skin cancer. Moreover, they are easy to use and natural. They do not create side effects. And there is a lot of scientific and empirical evidence that proves natural remedies can cure Skin cancer.
Note: These Remedies and treatments are suggested by famous herbalist Dr. Ighodalo. He cures diseases by applying only natural remedies and herbal products without any side effects.
- Bleeding or scabbing sore that heals and return
- Red nodule
- The lesion that itches or burns
- A Sticky bump
- Brown scar and many more
There are many options for natural remedies such as:
- apple cider vinegar,
- turmeric root extract,
- and aloe vera gel.
On the other hand, Diet and vitamin intake are important for skin cancer prevention. By eating a healthy diet rich in
- whole grains,
- low-fat dairy products,
- or fish with omega 3 fatty acids
can reduce the risk of cancers such as melanoma from 40% to 50%, according to studies published recently. Vitamin E may have some protective benefit against basal cell carcinomas (BCC), one of three major types of nonmelanoma skin cancer, along with squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and malignant melanoma.
This blog post will explore some of these options and provide additional information on how they work.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant in both oxidized and reduced forms in the body. It plays many roles in the skin, including skin formation, the ability to counteract skin oxidation and modulate cell signals. These activities ultimately lead to disease-free skin.
Role of C on Skin
- Resist UV-Induced Oxidative Stress
- Inhibit Melanogenesis
- Promote Differentiation of Keratinocytes
Vitamin C reduces inflammation resulting from lesions caused by sun damage. antioxidant effects protect tissues/cells around affected areas from oxidation. Moreover, Skin diseases can easily be treated by taking vitamin C.
- Porphyria cutanea tarda (PCT)
- Atopic dermatitis (AD)
- Malignant melanoma (MM)
- Herpes zoster (HZ) and
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
Vitamin E is another source of antioxidants that reduces the risk of skin cancer in some cases and has many other benefits.
Role of vitamin E
- Reduces sunburn and damage of UV rays
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improve age-related wrinkles
- Reduces redness due to inflammation
Vitamin E slows down the growth rate of new blood vessels induced during tumor formation as well as decreases inflammatory cytokines like IL-8, encouraging faster healing after surgery of squamous cell carcinoma patients. Studies have found it especially helpful in treating oral cavity cancers since many tumors are located below the surface tissue.
Vitamin A suppresses the growth of cancerous tumors in skin cells. Moreover, It is essential for our body, we can get vitamin A through traditional food sources or through supplements.
Source of vitamin A
- Sweet potatoes
- Pumpkin seeds
- broccoli, spinach, dairy foods, fish and meat, E.T.C.
Research Study participated by 48 400 US men and 75 170 US women, during a follow-up period of more than 26 years, higher total vitamin A intake associated with a reduction in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma risk,the second most common form of skin cancer
How It Works
Polyphenols, chemicals that are antioxidants, in Green tea destroy particles in the body called free radicals. Since free radicals may play a role in cancer, the polyphenol in green tea, called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), prevents skin tumors from starting or growing.
Related Study and Research
1. Study 1
2. A prospective cohort study. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133(3):629-36.
3. Total body skin examination for skin cancer screening in patients with focused symptoms. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012;66(2):212-9.
Unroasted leaves for best result
Greater benefits are seen if you use organic unroasted leaves rather than commercially produced teas because they contain higher concentrations of catechins.
Caffeine in Green tea contains may interact with several medications, and may not be safe for people with certain medical conditions, and for pregnant women.
Zinc plays an essential role in a multitude of cellular processes. Moreover, It acts as an antioxidant in various ways. It is effective in preventing UV-induced damage and ameliorating malignancies. On the other hand, zinc sulfate solution could be useful in the treatment of BCC.
Role of Zinc
- Zinc in daily diet benefits melanoma
- Works against lymphomas cancer
- Fight against lymphomas cancer
- Relieve breast/lung carcinogenesis
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Skin cancer is a serious health problem today. nearly 5 million people diagnosed with skin cancer each year in America. Moreover, The most common form of this condition is basal cell carcinoma which accounts for over 80% of cases among all types of cancers that affect our epidermis or outermost layer on human bodies.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven to be effective weapons against such conditions since they inhibit uncontrolled growth due to their antioxidant properties and redness caused by irritation and discomfort during the recovery process after surgery.
Oily fish such as salmon and trout are rich in omega-3 Fatty acids.
Saraswoti Kharge, Geoffrey M. Thiele, John Graham Sharp, Timothy R. McGuire, Lynell W. Klassen, Paul N. Black, Concetta C. DiRusso, Leah Cook, James E. Talmadge.
The primary carotenoid in tomatoes is the most effective antioxidant of these pigments. Lycopene works best if Tomato is eaten raw moreover other compounds in tomatoes may contribute to the overall effect. It is more effective at preventing sunburn.
- According to a study from The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, women who consume high amounts of lycopene are 20% less likely to develop skin cancers than those with low intakes. Furthermore, these findings were consistent regardless if it was either cooked or raw tomatoes on their diets and whether they used sunscreen regularly or not. This suggests that intake alone could be sufficient at reducing the risk for skin cancer when combined with other preventative measures such as wearing sunscreen every day!
- Lycopene has been shown by research studies conducted recently to have benefits against developing certain kinds of cancers because its antioxidants slow down cell division rates ,preventing them from growing out-of-control into tumors.
Topical Skin Treatments as natural remedies for Skin Cancer
Apple Cider Vinegar
A sour liquid with a strong smell. And, It is made by crushing apples and fermenting the juice into alcohol, then adding bacteria to turn that alcohol into acid which becomes apple cider vinegar.
In addition to Acetic acid, apple cider vinegar contains polyphenols, which is a special antioxidant and works against Anti-inflammation. It also helps to lessen the cell damage that’s associated with diseases such as skin cancer.
- Helps with weight loss and heart health.
- Lotions or shampoos as topical skin care products
- Apple Cider Vinegar also contains high levels of vitamin A & E which help speed up cell regeneration and fight off free radicals.
Honey is recognized around the world for its healing properties. Back to 2000 B.C. People around the world used honey to treat skin wounds and burns by applying topically on the skin.
Moreover, Manuka honey is recognized for its anti-microbial. It carries properties that can heal wounds. On the other hand, It is now used clinically as a topical treatment for wound infections and Very effective at Skin cancer.
How it works
- Its anti-inflammatory chemical, methylglyoxal (MGO), fights off various bacteria that are linked to inflammation in the body.
- This makes it especially difficult for cancerous tissues caused by this bacterium or fungus to grow rapidly.
- Manuka honey possesses antioxidant properties which reduce oxidative stress within a cell’s nucleus area and inhibit tumor growth & development.
Relevant Research Study
2. Subrahmanyam M. Practical application of honey dressing. Malays J Med Sci. 2007;14(1):103. [Google Scholar].
Essential Oils as natural remedies for Skin Cancer
Coconut Oil: How it works
1. Coconut Oil contains antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that not only prevent infections but also aid in the treatment of topical issues such as acne or psoriasis which are both prevalent with any form of dermatitis including sunburns.
2. Coconut oil inhibits the growth of cancerous skin cells, while also preventing wrinkles and burns. It is an effective moisturizer used to treat sunburns. Moreover, Coconut Oil has a host of benefits for healthy hair as well.
How to use
The bright side is it can either be used topically by applying directly to irritated areas or consumed orally before ingesting other medications making this very versatile.
Frankincense oil uses to treat skin cancer. It contains a powerful compound called benzopyrene that prevents the growth of tumor cells and kills them completely. Moreover, Other compounds present in frankincense like incensole acetate, inhibit metastasis or spread of tumors as well. According to scientific research, Frankincense is effective against
- environmental damage,
- inflammatory bowel disease, etc.
Frankincense oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory which makes it perfect for treating skin cancer injuries. The antioxidants and antimicrobial properties in frankincense make it an excellent ingredient to use as part of your daily skincare routine.
Black Raspberry Seed Oil
The black raspberry seed oil help to prevent skin cancer and the formation of tumors. moreover, The polyunsaturated fats in the berry seeds are thought to be responsible for this effect. On the other hand, they form a barrier that protects cells from damage caused by ultraviolet light and other environmental factors.
Black Raspberry Seed Oil may be helpful for those who have late-stage melanoma or other types of cancers because it reduces inflammation caused by oxidative stress on tissue growth (Source).
Eggplant extract is effective in preventing skin cancer.
Properties of Eggplant Extract
1. Antioxidants that protect against UV radiation
3. Vitamin C
4. Anti-inflammatory properties
The fruit contains antioxidants that protect against UV radiation and reduce inflammation, both of which are factors associated with the development of skin cancers. It’s important for people who spend a lot of time outdoors during sunny days or works outside year-round to consider adding an eggplant smoothie or salad each day before going out into direct sunlight again–the recommended amount being about one cup.
Can skin cancer go away by itself?
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States. There are three ways for skin cancer to treat – surgery to remove, radiation therapy, or chemotherapy. Moreover, Surgery usually applies to smaller tumors that haven’t spread beyond their original location. On the other hand, Radiation therapy uses high-energy rays to kill cells in the body with damaged DNA. Finally, Chemotherapy uses powerful drugs to kill rapidly dividing cells like those found in a tumor.
What vitamins help fight skin cancer?
- Vitamin A – This vitamin is important for healthy skin, which can help fight cancer
- Vitamin C – this vitamin is an antioxidant that helps protect against cancer and other diseases
- Beta-carotene – this nutrient acts as a powerful antioxidant to help prevent free radicals from damaging cells
- Selenium – selenium shows to help reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men by up to 50%
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) – folic acid can act as a protective agent against DNA damage caused by some carcinogens, such as UV radiation or tobacco smoke
- Vitamins D and E are also helpful for protecting against skin cancers because they promote healthy cell growth
What herb is good for skin cancer?
One of the most popular herbs for skincare is turmeric, which has used in India for centuries to heal wounds and prevent infections.
Other herbs commonly used in natural remedies include rosemary, sage, thyme…etcetera
What is the easiest skin cancer to cure?
Basal cell carcinoma is the easiest skin cancer to cure because it’s slow-growing. Squamous cell carcinoma has a higher chance of spreading than basal cell but is cured with surgery. Malignant melanoma is the most serious type of skin cancer and requires immediate treatment to prevent death or spread. Signs that your mole may be cancerous include asymmetry, irregular borders, colors that are different from surrounding tissue, and changes in size or shape over time. The best way to avoid getting skin cancer is by applying sunscreen every day and wearing sun-protective clothing when outside for long periods of time. Take care not to burn yourself while tanning – this causes redness on the skin which increases your risk for developing skin cancers later on in life.
Can skin cancer be cured easily?
Skin cancer is a common and curable disease cure through surgery or radiation. It’s usually caused by overexposure to the sun, so it has become more prevalent in recent years as people are spending too much time outdoors without protection from ultraviolet rays of sunlight which cause skin cancers.
Can turmeric Fight skin cancer?
Turmeric may be able to fight skin cancer. It is a bright orange-yellow powder from the root of an Indian plant called Curcuma longa, which has been used in South Asia for over 4500 years as both food and medicine.
What foods fight skin cancer?
We must eat food that fights skin cancer because not only does it help us prevent getting the disease, but can also reduce its severity if we are affected by this condition! Lutein is one such nutrient found in a variety of fruits and vegetables like spinach or kale which may protect against damage from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) exposure. With vitamin E as another antioxidant present in avocados, nuts, and seeds; they are good examples too for fighting UVR effects on cells within the epidermis layer of our skin where most cancers begin with cell mutations caused due to overexposure to sun rays.
How are basal and squamous cell skin cancers treated?
Basal cell skin cancers are typically treated with surgery to remove the cancerous cells. Conversely, Squamous cell skin cancers are usually treated with radiation therapy or chemotherapy. Moreover, the best way to prevent basal and squamous cell skin cancers is by avoiding overexposure to UV rays from tanning beds, sun lamps, and natural sunlight. Be sure to wear sunscreen every day, even if you’re just going outside for a few minutes! You should also avoid excessive sun exposure between 10 am and 4 pm during the summer months when UV rays are strongest. If you notice any new moles that don’t look normal or changed in size, shape, color, or texture – be sure to check them out by your doctor right away!
What could be the harm in trying home remedies for skin cancer first?
If so, there are various things you can try on yourself before seeking out medical intervention from professionals such as doctors or even dermatologists. And, Some common methods include: using aloe vera gel, applying apple cider vinegar topically after surgery (you should consult an expert first), drinking lots of water daily. These treatments won’t cure anything and will likely just make the symptoms go away temporarily while they could cause more harm.
What home remedies for skin cancer can I try?
Keep your skin clean by washing it with soap and water or using an antibacterial cleanser. On the other hand, Apply sunscreen to areas of your body that are most at risk from sun exposure, such as your face, neck, hands, and arms. Avoid tanning beds because they can cause more damage to the cells in your skin. Watch what you eat – avoid foods rich in sugar or processed carbohydrates like white bread and sweets which can increase inflammation in the body.
1. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer and uses to soothe sunburns.
2. Aloe vera gel is an excellent way to relieve the pain of sunburns, as well as reduce inflammation.
3. Tea tree oil has healing properties that can help with skin infections
.4.Lavender essential oils heal burns and wounds from radiation therapy.
5. Turmeric paste is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy for treating skin cancer in India.
6. Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that can help with many skin conditions, including acne or eczema.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Really Help Skin Cancer?
Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries to treat and prevent skin cancer. It is also a natural remedy for acne and eczema. On the other hand, ACV’s health benefits attribute to its high levels of antioxidants, which combat free radicals in the body that can cause cancer. Antioxidants are effective at preventing cancers from spreading too quickly. moreover, a Study published in the Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry found that drinking two tablespoons of ACV daily reduced participants’ risk for lung cancer by up to 19% after three years.
The best way to use apple cider vinegar is by mixing one teaspoon into a glass of water or juice, adding honey if you need sweetener. Then drinking it down first thing every morning on an empty stomach – this will help your body better absorb all its nutrients.
You should not drink more than 2-3 glasses per day as doing so could lead to side effects such as heartburn or upset stomachs.
Most people get skin cancer from overexposure to sunlight, but there are other factors that can contribute to the development of it. Fortunately, with some education and a few natural remedies for skin cancer you may be able to avoid developing any further cases of it than what you already have. Dr. Ighodalo has been providing treatments for patients who suffer from all types of different forms of dermatological conditions including skin cancer at his clinic since 1992 and he would love to help you too! Contact him today if you want more information about how he can provide treatment or diagnosis services for your condition.
Read more: How to cure breast cancer naturally