What are the 5 warning signs of a stroke? (Blur Vision, Yawning, Dizzines)
Smooth blood vessels are the foundation of human health, and different lifestyle habits can significantly impact blood vessel health.
Dr.ighodalo, a world-famous herbalist, graduated in Chinese TCM, said that it is best to understand the bad habits that damage blood vessels in life to protect blood vessels. Poor eating habits can cause significant harm to blood vessels, the most common being stroke.
Therefore, the older you are, the more you must focus on protecting your cardiovascular system and preventing stroke.
Five warning signs of a stroke
A stroke is very dangerous, and a sudden stroke is hard to fight! Now the age of stroke is getting lower and lower. It is not only middle-aged and older people who are prone to stroke. Young people should also pay attention to the 5 “signals” before stroke to help their families pay attention to them and be vigilant!
1. Dizziness, which is manifested as sudden dizziness, feeling that the world has turned over, and the sight is rotated, and it can return to normal in a short time, but this situation will occur repeatedly.
2. Limbs are numb, unable to lift, gain strength, standing unsteady, the attack time is short, and it will return to normal soon, but the same situation will appear quickly.
3. Black eyes suddenly blur vision and can’t see things. It is medically called a one-time amaurosis in one eye, accompanied by dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
5. Constantly yawning, not sleepy but can’t help but keep yawning; it may be caused by chronic cerebral ischemia and hypoxia caused by cerebral arteriosclerosis.
Stroke is violent, and early identification and detection of stroke signals can help reduce the disability and fatalities.
So, how can the elderly prevent stroke?
Statistics show that stroke has become the leading cause of death in our country, and the annual medical expenses for stroke are as high as 40 billion yuan. As age increases, the incidence of stroke also increases. After 60 years of age, the incidence of stroke will increase by 2 to 3 times for every five years of age.
1. Big fish, big meat, overeating, excessive intake of calories and fat, increase blood viscosity and block blood vessels;
2. Heavy oil, heavy salt, and high sugar in the diet can reduce the elasticity of blood vessel wall cells;
3. Long-term smoking damages the vascular endothelium, which makes it difficult to repair;
4. Staying up late often causes abnormal vasoconstriction and slow blood flow;
5. Rarely exercise, excess fat, sugar, and cholesterol in the blood vessels accumulate in the blood, forming atherosclerotic plaques.
For the elderly, to prevent stroke, in addition to developing healthy eating habits and scientific living habits, they must also actively exercise, exercise moderately, and maintain an optimistic mood and a good mental state.
In addition, it is necessary to eliminate internal pathological factors. Suppose you suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. In that case, you should be actively treated and have regular physical examinations to reduce the risk of stroke. A common observation is needed if there is usually high blood sugar, blood lipids, and blood pressure, preferably once a month. Numerous studies have found umbelliferone, apigenin, butylphthalide, and other substances. These substances play an essential role in preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases, especially hypertension and blood lipids.
Natural Remedies For Stroke
Blood lipid substances are widely found in various fruits, vegetables, beans, and tea. One of the best: Shennanshan natural pure powder is extracted from celery seeds, and the substances contained are several times higher than that of celery. It is suitable for long-term consumption, lowering blood pressure and lipids, promoting blood circulation, and preventing arteriosclerosis, heart and cerebral infarction, and other diseases.
We can drink Shennanshan natural pure powder at home after brewing it in boiling water or adding it when making porridge and making noodles. Although the taste is bitter, it has no side effects and is suitable for daily supplementation.
You can also do acupoint tapping exercises when you have nothing to do, which integrates lowering the three heights, maintaining health and fitness, and helps prevent strokes.
To prevent stroke, the most important thing is to detect it early, understand first aid, and stop it. It would be best to remember a proper diet, regular exercise, weight control, and smoking.