What Foods Cause Strokes? I Alcohol, Smoke, Sugar Are Killer
Stroke is generally easily suffered by the elderly. However, many young people now have strokes. They often eat irregularly, drink some beverages, and are over-fatigued, which can cause strokes. So, let’s understand what foods we often eat can induce stroke?
What are the causes of stroke?
1. Aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations caused by abnormal intracranial vascular development are common causes of subarachnoid hemorrhage and cerebral hemorrhage, and they often rupture and hemorrhage multiple times.
2. Hematological diseases such as thrombocytopenic purpura, polycythemia, and leukemia often cause hemorrhagic cerebrovascular disease. A few cases of ischemic cerebrovascular disease.
3. All kinds of trauma, poisoning, brain tumor, brain tumor after radiotherapy, etc. can cause ischemic and hemorrhagic cerebrovascular disease. In addition, changes in temperature, changes in environment and mood, excessive tension, fatigue, etc. are also causes of stroke. The incidence of wind will also increase greatly among people who smoke and drink excessively.
4. Certain inflammations can invade the meninges, cerebrovascular, or cerebrovascular alone to cause cerebral arteritis, such as purulent, tuberculosis, fungal inflammation, and rheumatism, etc., can cause cerebrovascular disease.
What foods often can induce stroke?
1. Irritating foods: There are many irritating foods. For example, excessively sour, excessively spicy, excessively oily, and excessively cold foods will cause certain irritation to the body. If the patient eats these foods, it will produce Excitement, leading to repetitive illness.
2. Foods containing fat: Fat is an essential substance for the human body, which can provide energy and protect organs and the body. However, if you consume too much, it will cause fat accumulation and form obesity. In severe cases, it will also cause the hardening of arteries. If you have a stroke, it is not good for your recovery.
3. High-sugar foods: Sugar is the source of human energy. You must eat a certain amount of sugar every day to provide energy to the body but don’t over-ingest it. This will also cause fat metabolism disorders, form obesity, and easily form diabetes.
4. Bacon and processed meat: This type of food should be avoided in daily life, so as to protect your heart and brain health. What we need to understand is that there are two main reasons for strokes caused by smoking or processed meat: First, a large amount of salt is added during the pickling process; second, smoked food contains preservatives harmful to the human body. Studies have found that nitrate and nitrite can directly damage blood vessels, leading to hardening and narrowing of blood vessels, further increasing the risk of stroke and heart disease.
5. Sugar-free cola: This type of drink is a major cause of stroke, so everyone needs to avoid drinking it. Although replacing sugar-sweetened beverages with sugar-free cola is a wise choice to prevent obesity and maintain weight and is also beneficial to heart health, sugar-free cola is more likely to induce stroke.